- This event has passed.
Celebrating World Friendship Day
February 26 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Sunday, February 26, The Friendship Force of Cedar Rapids-Iowa City will celebrate World Friendship Day.
International themed potluck and presentations by area international students.
Place: Salem United Methodist Church, 3715 33rd Avenue SW, Cedar Rapids IA
Date & Time: Sunday, February 26, 2:30 to 5 pm
- Enjoy an international potluck dinner.
- Bring a main dish and a side to share.
- Table service & beverages provided.
- Meet international students from area colleges and high schools
- Meet club members and learn more about upcoming club activities
The Friendship Force of Cedar Rapids-Iowa City is part of Friendship Force International, a global network of citizen ambassadors in 360 clubs who travel the world in the name of friendship and goodwill. The signature program of FFI is home hospitality, where travelers are hosted in the home of someone in another country in order to experience the culture from the inside. It is truly a powerful experience that creates strong bonds as well as lifelong friendships.
RSVP or More Information: Contact: Connie Williams, 319 396-4747; firstname.lastname@example.org